Do you like cheese? Maybe you think that because you are vegetarian you don't have many options. I have good news for you! Here is a recipe in which you can make your own cheese. This cheese you can use it for pizzas, sandwiches, pastas and many other things.
Recipe and Ingredients
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup vegetable gelatin flavorless
- 3/4 cup of boiling water
- 1 cup of raw cashews
- 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of red pepper cut into squares
- Put all your ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Put cheese sauce in square container and refrigerate overnight.
- Take out next day and slice or shred.
Start to serve time:
|15 minutes||1.5 minutes||Easy|