This recipe is delicious! You can use it over soy ice cream, for desserts, for carob covered strawberries or as a whipped topping.
Recipe and Ingredients
- ½ cup of carob powder
- ½ cup of almond or soy milk
- ½ cup of honey
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- ½ cup of raw cashews
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1-2 teaspoons of water
- Blend the milk and cashews until well blended.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, with the exception of the coconut oil.
- Then slowly add the oil while blending.
- Blend for one minute.
- It will start to thicken while blending and as it cools it will thicken more.
Start to serve time:
|15 minutes||1.5 minutes||Easy|