This cream is good substitute for whipped cream that is used in many desserts. It does not contain any dairy products and it gets firm because of the coconut oil. You should leave it in the refrigerator for several hours or preferably overnight. When taken out you will mix well and it will have a good consistency for cakes, breads, fruits or any other dessert.
Recipe and Ingredients
- ½ cup of soy milk
- ¾ cup of soy milk powder
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flour
- ¼ cup of agave
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 1 ½ cup of coconut oil (in liquid, warm if necessary)
- 2 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Put the milk, soy milk, coconut flour, and agave and vanilla in the blender for a few minutes. Blend well and with the blender running add the coconut oil and the lemon juice, alternating in between the two until they are well incorporated.
- Put in the refrigerator overnight or for several hours. It will thicken when it cools.
Start to serve time:
|15 minutes||1.5 minutes||Easy|