Do you have a craving for comfort food? Here is the answer! A delicious cream of Broccoli soup. You will enjoy the delicious creamy taste and without the guilt. Everyone loves this soup!
- 6 potatoes peeled and cut into squares
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 1 onion
- 2 chopped carrots
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or water
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley or dried
- 12 cups of water
- 3 tablespoons of vegetarian seasoning
- Fresh or frozen vegetables to taste (peas, zucchini)
- 1 cup of cashews
- 2 cups of water
- 1 broccoli head chopped
- Sauté your onion, celery, and carrots.
- In a large pot, bring your 12 cups of water to boil. Add the onion, celery, carrot, potatoes, salt, parsley, seasoning and vegetables of choice.
- Cook until potatoes are tender.
- Blend cashews in 2 cups of water until smooth. Pour into soup and add broccoli.
- Cover pot and turn off the stove. Leave it cover for at least 5 minutes until the steam softens the broccoli. Ready to eat...YUM!
Start to Serve time:
|20 minutes||15 minutes||Easy|