This is a refreshing salad that you can eat as a main dish or on some warm toasted bread. Quick, simple, and very nutritious. You can never go wrong with a salad.
Recipe and Ingredients
- 1 bag or container or mixed salad greens
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tomatoes cut into squares
- 1 red pepper finely chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 avocado chopped
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Layer all the ingredients in the order they are written.
- Add your favorite Italian dressing or sour cream on top.
Start to serve time:
|10 minutes||0 minutes||Easy|