These tacos are among the favorites of old and young. Here is a variation since they are usually fried. You can use any filling you like and serve it with lettuce, tomato, sour cream and salsa. Crunchy and tasty…Simply Delicious!
Recipe and Ingredients
- Mashed potato, vegetarian refried beans, tvp or any other filling
- Olive Oil to brush tortillas
- Warm tortillas en non-stick griddle.
- Place the filling in the edge of the tortilla and roll.
- Brush the tortillas with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, until browned and crunchy
Start to serve time:
|1 hour||30 minutes||Moderate|