What can be tastier than a delicious granola for breakfast? Eat it with soy, rice or almond milk…crunchy and healthy. Add dried fruits and your favorite nuts. You can also use it as a dessert. This granola recipe is one of my favorites.
- 8 cups of rolled oats
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 1 cup of rice flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of nuts (almond, pecans, or walnuts)
- ¾ cup of water
- ¾ cup of coconut oil
- 1 cup of sugar (Sucanat)
- 3 tablespoons of vanilla
- In a large bowl add the dry ingredients; oats, coconut, rice flour, sal and nuts.
- In another small bowl combine the water, oil, sugar and vanilla.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix well and form lumps.
- Add the mix to your cookie sheets dropping the granola carefully.
- Bake at 170 degrees overnight or at 250 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. Watch carefully if baking at higher temperature.
Start to Serve time:
|20 minutes||15 minutes||Easy|