These Scalloped Potatoes are creamy, and hot, and simply put, this is great confort food. If you're looking for a meal with leftovers that will be even better the next day. This is just recipe.
Recipe and Ingredients
- 4 baking potatoes cut in slices (pre-boil until almost cooked)
- 1 onion chopped and sautéed in 1 tablespoon of oil
- 2 cups of water
- 2/3 cups of raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons of white unbleached flour.
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Place one layer of potatoes and one of onions on a greased casserole dish.
- Repeat the layers until you have filled the dish.
- Put the cashews, flour, and salt in the blender and blend until creamy.
- Pour the cashew mixture on the potatoes. Bake covered at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove foil for last 10 minutes to toast the top, if desired
Start to serve time:
|1.5 hours||1 hour||Easy|