Lasagna…yummy…serve it with a delicious salad and dinner rolls. This recipe can be adapted according to your taste. You will not fail with this recipe. It is delicious for children as well as adults.
Recipe and Ingredients
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce of your preference
- 2 bags of frozen spinach bags, thawed or chopped broccoli
- 2 cups of tofu cottage cheese
- 2 cups of nacho cheese
- soy veggie meat in crumbles
- 1 bag of shredded soy cheese to put on top
- 1 package of lasagna pasta
- To form the lasagna you will put a layer over another with a little of each ingredient in this order. Use a 9x 13 dish.
- Put a cup of spaghetti sauce on bottom of dish.
- Nacho cheese
- Spinach or broccoli
- Veggie meat
- Cottage Cheese
- Repeat several layers until your dish is full. You want to finish your last layer with your soy shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes then uncover for 10 more minutes so the cheese will melt.
Start to serve time:
|1.5 hours||1 hour||Moderate|