Ummmm! Delicious patties made with corn flakes and oats. Use them in sandwiches or with a main dish. They are easy to make…try them and you will like them.
Recipe and Ingredients
- 4 ½ cups of cornflakes
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 cup of quick oats
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder
- 8 tablespoons of water
- 6 teaspoons of egg replacer
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 cup of water
- 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoon of salt or to taste
- Olive Oil
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well, with your hands make patties or meatballs.
- Grease your skillet and add your patties. Flip when they are brown and toasty.
- You can bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 40 minutes until brown. At 20 minutes flip to cook the other side.
Start to serve time:
|2 hours||1 hour||Moderate|