How about these gluten steaks? You will not regret having this recipe as one of your favorites. These gluten steaks are yummy with bread, tortillas or simply on their own. I love this recipe!
Recipe & Instructions
- 2 ½ cups Gluten Flour
- ½ cup quick oats
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 Tblsp of vegan chickenish seasoning
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- 3 cups of water
- 12 cups of water
- 1 cup Braggs or preferred soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 diced onion
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups of chopped celery
- 1 cup of white unbleached flour
- 1 cup of nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tsp. of salt or to taste
Ingredients for Broth
Ingredients for Breading
- Mix all dry ingredients well.
- Add water and mix until you have a firm roll.
- Cut it into desire shape and add to boiling broth.
- Cook for 1 hour moving top pieces so they don’t dry out.
Steps for Gluten
Steps for Broth
- Add everything to a large pot and bring to a boil.
Steps for Breading
- Mix well and use to bread gluten.
Start to Serve time:
|1 hours||15 hours||Beginner|