Recipe & Instructions
- 1 pound of fettucine wheat or gluten free
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of water or olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ nutritional yeast optional
- Chopped fresh Italian parsley for garnish
- Boil your fettuccine in salted water until cooked. Drain and return to pot.
- Place oil or water in medium skillet over low-medium heat. Add onion and let cook until soft. Add garlic and let cook a few more minutes.
- In a blender combine onions, garlic, cashews, water, tahini, lemon juice, salt, paprika and nutritional yeast flakes. Blend until smooth.
- Toss hot pasta with sauce until evenly coated. Let it thicken a little but not dry out. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Start to Serve time:
|40 min.||15 min.||Beginner|