Lasagna…yummy…serve it with a delicious salad and dinner rolls. This recipe can be adapted according to your taste. You will not fail with this recipe. It is delicious for children as well as adults.
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce of your preference
- 2 bags of frozen spinach bags, thawed or chopped broccoli
- 2 cups of tofu cottage cheese
- 2 cups of nacho cheese
- soy veggie meat in crumbles
- 1 bag of shredded soy cheese to put on top
- 1 package of lasagna pasta
- To form the lasagna you will put a layer over another with a little of each ingredient in this order. Use a 9x 13 dish.
- Put a cup of spaghetti sauce on bottom of dish.
- Nacho cheese
- Spinach or broccoli
- Veggie meat
- Cottage Cheese
- Repeat several layers until your dish is full. You want to finish your last layer with your soy shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes then uncover for 10 more minutes so the cheese will melt.
Start to serve time:
|1.5 hours||1 hour||Moderate|