Who doesn't like pizza? Yum... Yum... This pizza is not only one of the quickest recipes I make but it is also delicious. You can always add soy meat, gluten, or vegan cheese. You can also make the dough ahead, refrigerate it and add the rest of the ingredients the next day. This pizza is delicious and healthy. Enjoy it!
- 1 tablespoon of yeast
- 2 cups of warm water
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil or olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 5 cups of flour (3 cups all purpose flour and 2 cups whole wheat flour)
- ½ cup quick oats
- cornmeal for dusting pan
- variety of vegetables: onion, olives, red or green pepper, tomato
- 2 cans of crushed tomatoes or 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- In a big bowl dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
- Add the oats, oil, honey, salt and mix well.
- Add the flour one cup at a time. Switching between white and whole wheat. Mix well after every cup of flour. Knead dough for 5 minutes.
- You should have a firm dough but not hard.
- Place in a bowl that has been sprayed with olive oil, cover with plastic and towels and let rest for 15-30 minutes.
- While the dough is resting, cut and prepare your vegetables or ingredients for your pizza.
- When the dough is ready divide it into two equal parts to make two pizzas.
- Stretch the dough with your hands or a rolling pin until you make your circle or according to the pan you are using.
- Spray your pan or grease it and add some cornmeal flour before adding your dough. Place your dough and lift the edges, if desired.
- Add your tomato sauce or spaghetti sauce and your favorite ingredients.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes until bubbly and until your crust is brown and toasted.
Start to serve time:
|1 hour||15-30 minutes||Easy|